Healthy Eating Resources
Healthy eating can seem confusing, especially with all the conflicting messages about food products, supplements, and obscure nutrients. Fortunately, the resources below provide reliable information and simple (but not easy!) suggestions for eating healthier.
- Dietary Guidelines for Americans
- Choose My Plate – personal diet plan plus tips for eating healthier
- Eat Right – Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- How many calories do you need? Calorie Estimator from the American Cancer Society
- Meal planning, healthy choices, weight loss and more from the American Diabetes Association.
- Healthy Workplace Food and Beverage Toolkit from the American Heart Association
- A Serving Looks Like – Portion Size Guide
- Ten Tips for Eating Out
- Local Food Guide – buy local for better nutrition